Mid-Senior Creative Solo (Hertfordshire)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented Mid-Senior Creative (Solo) to join a creative, integrated advertising agency based North of central London, 30 minutes from Kings Cross. They work across a variety of platforms, especially DRTV, digital and content for the entertainment sector as well as drinks brands.
Their studio consists of a broad range of bright young talent across all stages of the creative and production process. You will be part of a growing team and your ideas will really matter.
Please note that they are not looking for a graphic designer, they need an individual creative ideas person who can respond quickly to briefs. You must be an excellent copywriter as well as art director. They are looking for a good folio brimming with lots of excellent content ideas. They want someone with good visual and verbal communication, scamping, photoshop, storyboarding, moodboarding etc.
This role would be best suited to someone that lives within North London or happy to travel a 30 minute journey from Kings Cross.
- 5+ years experience in a professional creative role
- An outstanding creative portfolio and show-reel, bursting with strong ideas ideally in the entertainment sector
- A conceptual thinker who has strong copywriting and art director skills
- Constantly coming up with unique ideas across TV and online for the entertainment sector, delivering within budget and timescales
- Able to concept, develop and creatively contribute to every project
- You will be working closely with the Senior Team and reporting in to the Creative Director
- Attending client meets and briefings to gain a strong understanding of each project requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong research, concept, storyboard, scamping and writing script capabilities
- Creative, ideas driven problem solver who is passionate about producing great work
- Must have a passion for art, design, film and TV
- Always in-the-know of the latest trends and growing technology
- You will be a natural story-teller, producing work that audiences want to watch
- Must be enthusiastic, pro-active and have a can-do attitude
- Always questioning the brief as well as pushing great creative ideas
- Work across multiple projects at once, independently and as part
- of a team
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
Please send an up to date CV and folio to email@example.com
Due to the volume of applications it is not always possible to reply to everyone