Senior Creative - Sports Marketing/Media Consultancy
Join this established and fast-growing leading international global marketing communications agency in their Sports Partnerships team as their Creative Lead to build and enhance their creative solutions in Sport, Entertainment, Cause and Culture. They boast a client roster that spans Automotive, high street brands, Financial services and the Entertainment sectors and are Award winning at Cannes. Their clients’ sports partnerships are across Football, F1, Cricket and Rugby.
This is a new role that will help shape the creative direction of the agency for the future and will work alongside their strategy, data & insights team working both externally and internally with media planners and stakeholders across the company's media agencies. The focus of your role will be to create compelling campaigns that will resonate with fans.
We need someone
- With a track record in the Sports Sector who has a real understanding of sports fans’ behaviour
- Who is agile at developing creative integrated campaign ideas
- Knowledgeable about digital applications
- Able to tell stories using data and able to communicate the commercial value of creative to senior clients and internally
- a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mind set
- Graphic design and craft skills in PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash and HTML useful
please email with a summary of your Creative experience in the Sports Marketing sector and your CV to email@example.com