Conceptual Copywriter (to be part of a team)
Our client, a fab creative agency based in South West London, are seeking a highly conceptual copywriter with extensive agency experience to be part of a creative team. Working across advertising, film, print, online and digital experiences for a wide range of global clients, allows for the unique opportunity to develop personalised and tailored copy at all times. This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of industry experts who have taken place in events all over the world including Cannes Lions, Advertising Week, IAB Engage, D&AD, Eurobest and Dubai Lynx! There are exceptional learning and development opportunities with this Company, no day will ever be the same and your hard work will be truly valued and rewarded!
You will mainly work in your creative team to concept, develop, sell & manage a range of advertising and digital campaigns through to market across all media channels. You should also be confident working solo to write copy and craft executions working alongside the planning, production and account teams from brief through to creation stage.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Ideally 6+ years agency experience
- Evidence of campaigns that have run – with examples of writing
- Able to concept great ideas very quickly
- Experience working across multiple channels
- Confidence in starting to own campaigns with minimal direction and support
- Appreciation of the persuasive and creative power of words
- Client facing experience.
- Enthusiasm when selling your ideas (internally and in client-facing presentations)
- Creative, inspirational and pro-active
- Organised, efficient and passionate
If you would like to work in a supportive and progressive agency, and have the chance to create copy for a wide range of TOP brands for all outputs, then send your CV & Book in now for immediate consideration!