Midweight Creative Team
This creative strategic agency who is digitally progressive and driven by data smart and behaviour-driven campaigns is looking for a Midweight Creative Team to join them. Based in central/ west London, this agency creates incredible ideas for some of their clients which are a mix of top end tech, FMCG, beauty and entertainment/ leisure brands.
This agency are fully integrated and create advertising, film, print, online and digital experiences for a diverse set of global clients, allowing for the unique opportunity for their employees to develop tailored work.
We are looking for an inspiring Team that are passionate and actively create outstanding ideas and work across multiple channels. We are looking for a Team who are able to not only think of the "Big Idea,” but who are also able to craft their concepts from start to finish.
You will work across a wide range of campaigns, alongside the agency's planning, production and account teams from brief through to creation stage. You will be called upon to concept, develop, sell and manage your advertising and digital campaigns through to market across all media channels, so this previous experience will be necessary to have.
Who you are:
- You will have great ideas, energy, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to concept great ideas quickly
- Experience working across multiple channels
- Confidence in starting your own campaigns with minimal direction and support
- The Art Director should have an excellent eye for design, composition and typography
- The Copywriter should have an appreciation of the persuasive and creative power of words
- Have an active interest in artistic, social and cultural trends
- Have the creative ambition to push ideas to reach their full potential
- Be eager to learn and be fully involved in agency culture
- Able to take direction to help shape great work
- Be organised, efficient and passionate
- Be enthusiastic when selling your ideas both internally and increasingly at client-facing presentations
Level of experience needed:
- 3 > 4 years+ agency experience preferred
- Evidence of campaigns that have run – with examples of writing and art direction
If you would like to apply please send through your joint CV and samples.