Global Senior Brand Manager- Skincare
This international beauty brand with a strong heritage and loyal customer following are looking for a Senior Global Brand Manager - Skincare. Continuous growth and new product development and innovation is key to their success.
The Role: Are you passionate about Beauty? A fabulous opportunity has presented itself for an ambitious and highly commercial Senior Global Brand Manager to join this exciting international beauty company. Working in one of their key categories, the Senior Global Brand Manager will have responsibility for a high performing portfolio in one of the key Skincare brands. Driving growth and development of the portfolio on a global scale, through the use of strong consumer insight to inform NPD and management of 360 activation plans.
- Driving the development of brand strategy across all global regions
- Competitor, trend and consumer research from global perspective - derive meaningful insight to feed NPD
- Concept development and writing of consumer proposition to drive NPD and deliver meaning behind the concepts to ensure global buy-in
- Creation of 360 activation plans including ATL activity; TV, print and digital
- Liaison with global stakeholder teams and the flexibility to travel 3-4 times per year
- Strong commercial awareness to deliver growth
- Line management responsibility
The Candidate: You will already be working as a Senior Brand Manager for a strong consumer brand within FMCG and experience in Beauty would be hugely beneficial - a passion for beauty is a must. You must have worked within a European or International business and have experience of creating and launching new products across different countries. You will have worked on large categories and be extremely commercial and numerate where consumer insight drives everything you do. With a strong "go- to -market" background, you will have worked with multiple stakeholders in a matrix organisation and understand the importance of NPD, multi-channel marketing techniques to ensure maximum exposure and ROI including above the line activation (ATL).
As well as an excellent salary for the role, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; car allowance, 25 days holiday (increasing with service), bonus, life assurance, private medical, company pension, childcare vouchers, product discount.
This Senior Global Brand Manager role is commutable from Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Leicestershire, London
Senior Global Brand Manager - Skincare, Northampton, £excellent plus benefits