• Lifestyle and Beauty Brand.
• Beautiful new, modern offices.
• Fantastic brand, with exciting times ahead.
We are working with a fantastic lifestyle and beauty brand based in Cheltenham in order to appoint a Marketing Manager. Ideally you will have sector specific experience and already be working in a similar position with senior responsibilities.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with an experienced team of brand and account management colleagues, licensers and retailers to provide the marketing function across a portfolio of key brands both in the UK and Internationally. You’ll also be acting as the brand expert for the UK and international territories and to be the first point of contact with regard to marketing activity for your brands.
You’ll be responsible for the creation, development and execution of the marketing and brand plans while delivering work on time and within budget. Digital and social media will be another really important aspect of your role as will PR (briefing PR Agencies, Blogger and influencer outreach, attendance of press days) and also maintenance and development of brand websites.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Marketing Related Degree or similar qualification
• Previous experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns from within the beauty/lifestyle
industry, ideally with international experience
• Excellent project and event management skills
• Excellent standard of English language and mathematically astute
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of website CMS, knowledge of Direct Mail comms beneficial
• Conversant in all social media platforms
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be working in a beautiful, modern office space and received a salary in line with you experience.
Please call Jade to discuss in more detail on 0117 926 9530