ACCOUNT MANAGER/PRODUCER - EXPERIENTIAL
ACCOUNT MANAGER PRODUCER – EXPERIENTIAL/EVENTS - AUTOMOTIVE - CONTRACT
Experiential/events agency are looking for an experienced, confident and dynamic brand literate/ experiential Account Manager / Producer to work on an automotive account, an immediate start, initial 3 month contract, with a view to extend to 12 months. Someone with good ops knowledge and not afraid to get hands dirty.
The chosen Account Manager / Producer would ideally have some automotive and luxury experience, good at stakeholder management, can demonstrate previous projects where they have worked well with a creative team and is good at problem solving.
Most of all, you will be a nice person and a solid safe pair of hands that delivers for our clients, on budget and with a smile on your face!!
- Buzzy and happening agency
- Clients across automotive, entertainment, lifestyle, sports, FMCG
- Established and award winning
- Great offices, great people, great clients
- Day to day project lead and contact for direct client
- Lead weekly client status calls
- Oversee timelines ensuring campaign is progressing as planned and client is kept informed of key milestones
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, ensuring that agency values are upheld whilst ensuring client understands what is being said
- Develop client relationships beyond meetings – take an active interest in them and understand their behaviours/what makes them tick
- Own & manage timelines, ensuring all departments are feeding into this and kept informed of changes to timings/critical milestones and the client is provided with an up to date timeline on a weekly basis
- Run weekly internal team status meetings
- Developing post activity debrief report & attend debrief meeting
- Support AD and SAM day to day
- Line Manage an AE / intern, delegating and supporting as required
- Checking the creative schedule daily and flagging to the team upcoming requirements
- Booking resource with creative when required and keeping them in formed on progress
- Creating briefing documents with minimal amends to the documentation by SAM/AD
- Booking face to face WIPs with internal teams
- Manage creative development – design, artwork & comms – through to delivery ensuring print timings are met
- Critically feedback on creative to ensure best final result
- Good knowledge of production methods and practical knowledge of creative builds
- Liaising with production suppliers to ensure cost effective & creative production solutions
- Manage suppliers onsite and have good knowledge & onsite experience of leading an on-site build, live event & de-rig
- Responsible for budget development & day to day management including approving orders, invoicing & reconciliations
- Raising the quotes and ensuring accurate billing instruction to finance for invoicing
- Weekly budget and account handling recons each week
- Become aware of the bigger picture with the client budgets (income targets / profitability)
If you’d like to be considered for this Account Manager/Producer role please send me your CV and we can chat further.
However, if this role isn’t quite what you are looking for then please get in touch anyway as we have a whole host opportunities available – Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Account Director and Group Account Director. Roles are perm, freelance and contract – so something there for everyone.
Alternatively recommend a friend and you could earn yourself £250 as a little thank you. (Terms and conditions apply to this offer). Give me a buzz for further info!