Junior Account Director / Account Director – Superb Agency
Junior Account Director / Account Director – Superb Agency – Central London – To £45k + great benefits
Stunning Central London agency seeks a Junior Account Director or Account Director to work on a marque automotive account.
The agency will consider candidates who already hold the Account Director title or a Senior Account Manager looking to step up.
This award-winning agency genuinely cares about and supports its talent. It really is a fabulous place to work.
The agency has been working with this prestigious automotive client since 2015. Recently recognised as the fastest-growing car brand in the UK, the client embraces exciting creative solutions, and expects the agency to help them deliver this.
The CRM landscape is changing with technology and digital being core drivers in understanding consumer behaviour. As a result, the agency has implemented a ground-breaking CRM programme spanning comms for both the customer journey and new car launches.
The agency’s main role is to provide marketing and data strategy, creative and implementation for this CRM programme, working closely with the ATL agencies, media agency and database agency.
What type of work do they deliver?
- Customer journey planning and CRM solutions
- Data strategy
- Email, DM and SMS comms
- Creative work along the entire consumer journey
The Account Director role and its key objectives
This is a key hire for the team and provides an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Director to demonstrate ownership and strategic thinking.
You will report into a Group Account Director and line manage an Account Manager.
- Building excellent relationships with senior-level clients, managing expectations, ensuring work is delivered on time and to a high standard
- Managing large strategic briefs – working with data, planning and external agencies to deliver campaigns
- Creative delivery of CRM campaigns – largely DM and email
- Nurturing and mentoring your team to ensure they are delivering their best
- Intelligent, resilient, proactive and comfortable speaking at senior level with strong characters
- Deep knowledge of direct and / or digital channels, genuine interest in customer experience marketing
- Experience delivering strategic projects end-to-end, working with planning and data teams
- Good knowledge of print production and eCRM
- Experience of working with other agencies to deliver strategy and creative
- Experience of leading and developing a team, managing and mentoring junior members
- Solid communication skills and the ability to run a project through an agency
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
Salary and benefits
To £45k plus a great benefits package including 25 days’ holiday.
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies.
Senior Account Managers looking for a step up and Account Directors with strong digital and direct marketing experience, please get in touch.