- Creative, energetic and growing Communications team.
- Varied and interesting role.
- Supportive and progressive culture.
What you'll be doing
As PR Executive, working with the PR Manager and other departments throughout the business, you'll be developing press releases, monitoring online media, and responding to media enquiries. You'll have the chance to escape the office by sourcing media opportunities through building relationships and attending meetings with key publications and journalists, be the lead on PR events and attend photo shoots.
You can get your creative juices flowing by planning and leading on projects with support from the PR Manager.
You'll be joining a a lovely bunch of people, who value creating a great company culture just as highly a producing great quality comms, and a hungry, ambitious personality is most definitely welcome.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience working in a fast-paced PR role, ideally from a B2C background
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to build relationships with senior stakeholders and journalists
- Solid copywriting skills and the capacity to produce engaging content
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to maintain high quality standards
- Experience using online PR tools
You'll get a salary of £25000 - £30000 depending on experience + company benefits. Your career progression will be supported and you'll be surrounded by an experienced team who will provide guidance when needed, and encourage your ideas when you want to flourish.
If this role looks exciting to you please apply now or give Jim a call on 01179 269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!