Marketing Manager (SRC)
Salary circa £57,000
Based in Guildford
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for engaging in the direct to consumer space for the first time for both diagnosed and undiagnosed patients. This role predominantly focuses on their sleep category
- Development and activation of all online channels.
- Development of pharmacy strategy.
- Development of direct to consumer marketing across Sleep, Healthy Sleep & Asthma categories.
- Classic product marketing for the Respiratory Drug Delivery category including B2C and B2B.
- Business and brand management of the Channel, working with Business Group to agree short, medium and long term marketing strategy
- Leads Category in the market, responsible for the P&L and market share through effective optimisation of the marketing mix
- Generates consumer demand for Philips’ products within the direct to consumer and retail channel
- Champions Channel strategy and understanding across wider business (Sales, Trade Marketing, Operations, Consumer Care)
- Build brand equity; own brand look & feel within the respective category
- Leverage internal relationships across the wider Personal Health business to open up opportunities with retailers