Are you a great account manager? Are you experienced in selling employee assistance programmes or healthcare products? Then read on...
Key Account Manager - £38,260-£45,000 - London
Our client gives advice, support and sometimes financial help to members of the banking community. Its aim is to support the health and wellbeing of the banking community particularly during time of change, restructures and potential redundancies.
The job of Key Account Manager will see you develop long-term relationships with clients in the banking industry in order to
- promote the range of services the charity offers e.g. mental health training for line managers to help their teams coping with stress
- achieve growth by building on existing relationships with existing customers and identifying new business opportunities
- identify and win new business
You'll be the product champion and feed back suggestions and client requirements into the organisation. You'll contribute and participate in the whole product life cycle from product concept through to rollout as well as ongoing product improvement.
To perform in the job of Key Account Manager you must have
- excellent experience of account managing clients (ideally within the banking industry)
- outstanding skills of building long-term relationships
- the ability to identify clients requirements and 'translate' them into opportunities for developing successful services and products
- a track record of 'soft-selling'
(NB please note that this isn't a sales role!)
Previous experience of promoting healthcare products or employees assistance programmes would be a strong advantage!
If you tick all the boxes apply online NOW!
Key Account Manager - £38,260-£45,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.