CRM Campaign Manager – Lovely Bristol Agency with International Clients
- Great opportunity for a CRM Campaign Manager to join a large marketing agency.
- Competitive salary up to £55k.
- Stunning offices in a central Bristol location, easily commutable from Bath, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chippenham and Swindon.
We’re after a talented and ambitious CRM Campaign Manager to join this forward thinking agency where you’ll get to grips with planning and delivering some of the UK’s biggest CRM marketing campaigns for some very exciting and instantly recognisable global clients.
What you'll be doing
This is such a varied and exciting role, involving acquisition, retention, segmentation, and content. You will take ownership of an area of the customer lifecycle using Adobe Campaign, delivering campaigns to a portfolio of big name B2C brands.
You will manage end to end campaigns, from building and deploying mulit-channel CRM campaigns through to delivery across email, web and SMS messaging, developing strategies, segment testing and identifying road maps for platform updates.
You'll also be encouraged to apply your analytical skills through A/B testing, as well as analysing and reporting on key metrics such as click-through, conversion and open rates.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role as a CRM Manager/ CRM Campaign Manager.
- You will be able to demonstrate running ROI, engaging and innovative campaigns.
- Team and stakeholder management is essential.
- A strong understanding of email marketing.
- Experience using ESP to create user journeys.
- Adobe Campaign experience (V6.1/7).
- Web Analytics experience (i.e. Google Analytics).
You'll be rewarded with a generous salary, up to £55k and benefits package, as well as plenty of career progression opportunities and a lovely team to be joining!
Get in touch with Imogen for the finer details.