Media Planning Manager
It has been a year since Haymarket Automotive split as a standalone division and gained a huge £50 million investment; we’re going from strength to strength and exceeding our targets. This means now more than ever is a really exciting time to come on board and be part of it all. Building on the success and brand equity of our market leading titles; What Car? Autocar and PistonHeads, Haymarket’s goal is to become the number one location to review new and used cars and find the best deal for our users.
You’ll have exceptional organisation and time management, as well as a keen eye for detail, this coupled with a methodical and logical approach to tasks. You will have the ability to work laterally with other divisions within Haymarket Automotive including Sales, Insights, Product & Finance to collaborate on new business pitches as well as streamlining process and admin tasks. You will be integral to finance and billing cycles as well as resolving queries or disputes that may arise. Guidance & management of the Media Planning team is central to the role, including comprehensive knowledge of Ad-operations and Campaign Management.
Your development & progress within the role will see you become a knowledge base & thought leader for your team & wider business from a client services perspective.
- Oversee the lifecycle of all campaigns (brief to execution)
- Understanding and appreciation of media platforms – digital, print and creative solutions
- Maintain strong client relationships at all levels, as well as liaising with multiple internal departments
- Manage financial aspects of campaigns from internal cost per project to generation of invoicing figures
- Adapt to new industry requirements by evolving internal processes and systems
- Seamlessly oversee delivery and achieve KPI performance within the team for high numbers of campaigns
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, utilising digital press, attending industry events and conferences, as well as independently conducting new research and insights.
- Develop employees through training schedules and regular reviews.
- Lead management of flatplans for our print titles
- Establish areas for growth by monitoring competitors in the market as well as understanding developments within
You will have a degree or equivalent experience and be looking to further your career in the Digital Media Industry. You will be well organised, with a dynamic approach to tasks and enjoy working with a variety of people. The ideal candidate will also have management experience within media.
We are open to both Full Time, and Part Time candidates for this position
Other things to know
- We are based in Twickenham, which is a quick 20 minutes from central London, and easy access from Surrey
- We work a 35 hour, full time week, with the option of Flexible Working hours
- We support a friendly, creative and collaborative culture, reflected in our new, flexible open-plan work environment
- Benefits including Pension, 25 days Holiday, rising by 1 day per year up to 30 days, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Health Cash Plan/Private Medical Insurance, Voluntary benefits such as Childcare vouchers, Ride to Work, Interest free travel loans and lifestyle rewards and discounts