Business Development Manager- B2C (print/digital)
Brand new role for a Business Development Manager with publishing experience in the B2C market space. The right candidate will possess a minimum of 3 years digital/print media sales and will join a fabulous team in a successful publishing and media company in West London.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to champion two vibrant brands and develop new and existing business across key accounts in order to deliver on challenging revenue targets. Across both brands in print, digital and social they reach over 1.6M unique users every month.
In your role, you will be responsible for shaping and developing the specialist print and digital platforms, core relationships and sales products. You will be an important part of a passionate and hard-working advertising team responsible for the continued growth and success of the Network.
Reporting to the Ad Manager you will:
* Deliver budgeted advertising revenue agreements from a list of core clients and agencies key to the portfolio's success
* Present the entire network offerings (print, web, mobile, social) to appropriate clients and agencies and bring in new partnerships to the network and non-endemics.
* Identify account hit list and develop strategy to maximise revenue
* Develop relationships with key agency and client personnel as needed
* Identify and develop new revenue opportunities across the portfolio and work with the Ad Manager, Managing Director, Publisher to negotiate new relationships
* Establish a comprehensive knowledge of the market, our competitors and clients
* Keep the Ad Manager informed of current, future, booked and lost business
* Achieve individual objectives set as a result of appraisals
* Liaise with internal departments (Imagine, Ad Ops, Sales, Insight, editorial etc) to ensure clear delivery, communications, co-operation and efficient information exchange to aid the sales process
* Drive for Results - You can be counted on to exceed goals successfully. You are consistently one of the top performers. You steadfastly push yourself and others to achieve results.
* Building Relationships - You relate well to people inside and outside of the company. You build rapport easily which leads to constructive and effective relationships. You build long term partnerships by being sensitive to customer's needs. You will have a wide range of contacts at all levels.
* Influencing - You persuade others to buy or support your ideas and actions. You tailor your approach and present ideas confidently. You take the initiative to present your ideas and plans.
* Customer Focus - You are dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. You act with customers in mind. You establish and maintain effective customer relations gaining their trust and respect.
* Team Player - You work well as part of a team to achieve common goals through shared ambition, communication and collaboration. You actively contribute to the team and understand where you fit in. You will support other team members and encourage input from others. You work together to achieve the best outcome for the team.
* Creativity - You are quick to identify new opportunities. You champion new ideas and initiatives. You encourage calculated risk taking and seeking different perspectives. You question the status quo whilst considering how ideas will work pragmatically.
* A proven standard of negotiation and presentation skills
* Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within the sales process
* Proven knowledge of ad contacts within the wedding market
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.