Agency Solutions Manager
Agency Solutions Manager needed for a creative content agency based in the heart of London. Our client has put the power of emotion at the heart of the planning process - ensuring they make campaigns for clients that not only connect with valuable audiences, but also change how they feel about each brand. And then they deliver a return, every time.
As an Agency Solutions Manager you will be primarily responsible for developing cross-platform content solutions from a dedicated agency patch across all our clients brands and sister companies. Working as part of a team you will follow the AEM planning approach to help deliver best in class creative solutions in conjunction with your creative, planning and campaign management counter-parts.
What are my accountabilities?
* You will have a strong creative approach with a proven track record around developing insight-led ideas that answer agency solutions briefs and meet client objectives.
* Comfortable in cross-platform sales including print, digital, radio and beyond.
* Able to expertly and pro-actively use NRS, TGI and Clear Decisions as well as proprietary insight from the Planning and AIA teams.
* Lead brainstorms with multiple stakeholders to help develop fresh, new and justifiable ideas.
* Work with the Group Heads and Head of Solutions to liaise with key business stakeholders - sometimes including editorial to gain their support for creative ideas.
* Needs to take ownership of deck creation, working in collaboration with key Studio members.
* Flexibility and willingness to work across multiple briefs and agencies outside of dedicated patch as workload demands.
Who are my contacts?
* West End Agencies & Partnership Teams
* studio colleagues
What experience must I have?
* Proven track record in Creative Solutions.
* Strong PowerPoint skills.
* Excellent face to face presenter.
* Strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects on regular basis.
* Demonstrable entrepreneurial skills and self-motivation.
* Knowledgeable and curious about the latest developments in content partnerships within the wider market.
* Familiarity will key media research systems (NRS/TGI/NMR).
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.