Sports - Account Manager - Top Communications Agency
A leading team within a global agency here in London looking to hire an Account Manager to work on their sports, marketing and sponsorship team.
You will need to be driven, motivated and ready to take on a big challenge, sports experience is essential for this hire.
- Demonstrate expertise in media & influencer relations; campaign management; and a perfect balance between detail and process allied with an eye for proactive news generation and the agility required to make new ideas happen at speed
- Candidates from a content, publishing and digital background, with an understanding of e-commerce, partnership marketing; influencer marketing; and more broadly an ability to engage consumers
- 28 days annual leave
- Subsidised bar on site
- Discounts and benefits for various companies
- Bupa healthcare
- Dedicated training inhouse
- Plus much more which they keep to themselves
If you are interested in discussing this position further please call Claire on 0207 017 3085 or email email@example.com
Apply below to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Follow us on Twitter to keep up to date on jobs and news from the PR industry @CapstoneHill @PRCommsRecruit
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.