Business Development - (creative event production agency)
Creative live events production agency is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and sociable new business development networker to open some new doors for their fab team!
Creative, friendly, established, great at what they do … live events production agency based in West London. It's a very open and friendly working environment (includes a couple of dogs as well as a really lovely team!) - not a 'suits-type' environment. They are a successful agency, with a number of well known long term corporate clients - and are embarking on a new phase of new business development - so are excited to be bringing this new person on board to join their existing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales / new business professional to step up to a more senior role within an award winning events company. Looking for someone already good, but who can grow with the further growth of the agency.
You'll be working in a new business team of two - your focus is 'client engagement' - taking those first steps towards getting new opportunities for the agency - and making new in-roads within the market place. So you'll be proactive, engaging, really enjoy building relationships. You'll enjoy working in a creative environment, and have some experience within the events sector, and ideally some knowledge of tenders and RFI's. You're a really good 'soft sell' person - it's not a 'hard sell' type of business - it's the sort of sector where people work with people they like and whose expertise they respect - so you're confident, credible, interested in your potential clients, and their business - and that interest shines through. You'll be representing a great agency, so will feel excited and confident to seek out new opportunities to get your team in the door! Research, know your market, get out to mingle with the market - and open doors ….
- Research and prospect for potential new clients, and turn this into new business for the agency
- Work to set up meetings between client decision makers and company's senior team
- Contribute to planning strategy and development of pitches
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership, use knowledge of market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Get out into the market place and represent the agency, and get to know new clients, sell in the agency
You'll currently be involved in sales or business development within the events sector, and looking to take your career to the next level. You're a confident, enthusiastic and sociable person, who can talk to anyone, enjoys developing relationships, and would enjoy working closely with a creative team ...
- Experience in a new business / sales role - ideally selling high value events
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Great relationship building skills (with internal teams and prospective clients)
- A hunger for, and a track record in, profitable new business generation
- Demonstrable skills in being able to seek out potential new clients through contacts, research, leads and campaigns
- An enthusiastic, natural networker - engaging and credible - self starter, commercial outlook
This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a really creative and sociable team - and take your business development career and interest in the events sector to the next level!
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click the "Apply" now.