Paid Social Account Manager
Job Title: Paid Social Account Manager - Creative Content Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 plus summer trips abroad and financial bonuses
About The Creative Content Agency
Rapidly growing creative content agency looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to join their dynamic and energetic team, working with household name clients, similar to Rimmel and Clinique. With an already established creative content, design and editorial team, they are now in search for somebody to implement both their paid social and account management skills to feed into an overall integrated marketing function. Due to their growth and partnerships, the Paid Social Account Manager role shows huge scope for progression and demonstrates an exciting opportunity within a paid social and account management hybrid role.
About The Paid Social Account Manager Role
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in a thriving, creative environment. You will be responsible for working on two of the consultancies flagship accounts, as well as managing other smaller accounts.
Key Responsibilities for the Paid Social Account Manager:
* Take ownership of the paid social function on two large accounts and execute all paid media activity
* Input creative ideas when executing visuals for social ads
* Lead a team to provide best service to clients when handling different accounts
* Liaise with clients on a day to day basis to ensure client objectives are met within timeframes and budget requirements
* Work closely with senior managers to generate new accounts, visiting clients and taking client briefs
You are a passionate and successful digital marketer with circa 2 years' experience. You're looking to progress your career in a rewarding new role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Paid Social Account Manager:
* Digital marketing background, ideally agency side
* Experience in planning and executing paid social campaigns
* Full awareness of creative process and techniques
* A confident approach when handling multiple accounts
* Effective team management responsibilities and a keen attention to detail and budgets
The Paid Social Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Paid Social Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.