Job Title: Campaign Manager - Global B2B Marketing Agency
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 to £30,000 plus annual bonus programmes and generous holiday
About The Global B2B Marketing Agency
A global marketing agency who provide their B2B clients with state-of-the-art innovative marketing strategies to best engage their customers worldwide. The Campaign Manager, specialising in email campaigns will be joining a global marketing agency who are currently shaping and evolving the world of digital marketing. They execute their digital marketing strategies across 80+ countries globally, utilising email marketing, social media marketing and mobile application development.
A focus on email campaign management and related landing pages enables this digital marketing agency to optimise their creative and strategic marketing solutions.
About The Campaign Manager Role
As a Campaign Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your project management and client servicing skills in an established B2B marketing environment. You will be responsible for working on the management of email campaigns for one client - a global cloud computing company.
Key Responsibilities for the Campaign Manager:
* Take ownership over the management and delivery of highly targeted, personalised email communications
* Editing HTML emails where necessary
* Develop client-specific sets of workflows in line with clients' ongoing needs
* Report and analysis on email marketing campaigns to identify key areas for improvement
* Manage and oversee thorough testing and quality assurance procedures
* Meeting agreed client deadlines and proactively managing client expectations
You are a fast learning, flexible individual with a keen eye for detail who works well under pressure. Using your excellent communication and organisational skills to meet client requirements efficiently, you will thrive in this career-advancing opportunity.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Campaign Manager:
* Circa 2 years' experience, ideally in an agency/client services function
* Experience working across email/CRM marketing
* A key organiser with strong management skills
* Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills with ability to manage competing priorities
* Experience in project or program management, traffic management, or managing marketing campaigns or editorial calendars.
The Campaign Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £30,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Campaign Manager role or to apply send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).