Email Marketing Manager
Email Marketing Manager, Central London – Up to £45k dependent on experience
Are you an Email Marketing Manager looking to join an agency who are experts in all things email? This agency will be at the top of your list, they have some huge clients who rely on them for their ability to develop targeted, highly personalised emails which get great results. Being within this agency will offer great career development as an Email Marketing Manager.
You’ll be an Email Marketing Manager who has an understanding of the Eloqua ESP. Have you got experience using Eloqua to deliver mass email campaigns? We want to hear from an Email Marketing Manager like you as soon as possible. This agency is looking for someone like you to work on Eloqua to deliver a range of email campaigns.
As Email Marketing Manager within this agency, you’ll be responsible for carrying out customer segmentation, A/B testing, analysing results of campaigns and offering advice on how to improve. Is this the kind of Email Marketing Manager role you’re looking for?
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Email Marketing Manager:
- Handling email set up and execution
- Setting up, quality checking and amending HTML to ensure content is correct
- Testing, modifying and overseeing the final broadcast
- Carry out data segmentation and analysis
- Build, develop and maintain customer journeys
Are you the Email Marketing Manager they are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Here’s their expectations of this Email Marketing Manager:
- Experience using Eloqua to set up and execute email campaigns
- Knowledge of how to make forms and landing pages for emails
- Agency experience preferable, but not essential
- Great understanding of email campaigns and how they deliver
If you feel you’re the Email Marketing Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch. We want to chat with the right Email Marketing Manager about this role as soon as possible.
Please get in touch quoting JW689 when applying for this Email Marketing Manager role.