Planning Director/ Head of Planning - CRM Agency, International Clients
- Exciting opportunity for a Strategy Director/ Head of Strategy to join a marketing agency.
- Join a high profile management team and play a key role at a key stage of growth and change.
- Salary up to £115k, Bristol-based, with the opportunity to work from home.
What you’ll be doing
As Head of CRM Strategy and Planning, you’ll be tasked with working at a senior level across a well-established client base, whilst supporting the business in delivering compelling rationale and confidence to potential clients within the new business process.
You’ll get deep into clients brands and audiences, identifying opportunities to create highly effective CRM strategies that drive increased customer engagement. Delivering insight and customer journey planning you’ll demonstrate the why and how of effective CRM strategies, from data planning, segmentation, campaign management, analysis and reporting, all coupled with a strong head for creative strategy and execution.
Data led and analytical you’ll bring extensive strategic CRM expertise that translates into interesting and informative campaign strategies. You’ll enjoy presenting to internal and external audiences, leading and working amongst a team of CRM experts that pull together to ensure the strategic objectives are met throughout.
Turning to the agency this is a senior role that will provide a new link within the management team. At a key stage of change and opportunity, you’ll be looked upon as a senior and influential figure with the kudos to support the agency at this exciting time.
What experience you’ll need
- A CRM Strategist with a proven track record including strong digital CRM experience.
- The ability to interpret data and use it to shape compelling strategic briefs and presentations.
- You’ll talk confidently around your planning and insight experience and successes in managing reach, acquisition and conversation plans across offline, digital, social and mobile channels.
- Somebody with a highly commercial, articulate and engaging approach would fit right in to this dynamic team.
- Planning and running workshops with clients and colleagues.
- Due to your clients being international, you will be happy to travel across the UK, Europe and even America a few times per year.
Along with the chance to work with an agency that is leading the way within planning, you can expect a salary in the region of £70k - £115k as their Planning Director, plus a generous benefits package including pension, life assurance and the opportunity to work from home a few days per week.
Please call now for further information or email Francesca at ADLIB with your CV.