Digital Customer Acquisition Executive
Digital Customer Acquisition Executive – Manchester
LSE Retail Group are looking for a driven Digital Customer Acquisition Executive to join their buzzing team. The Digital Customer Acquisition Executive will report directly to the E-commerce Manager. You will have responsibility for customer acquisition and be responsible for one of the key channels at a time of significant investment and scaling. We are looking for an outstanding individual with the skill set and drive to make an immediate impact on our business. We'll be looking for demonstrable evidence of high achievement and experience in grow brands digitally with a strong ROI focus.
- Own the digital customer acquisition strategy growing our multi-branded customer base predominantly through social (paid and organic) affiliates and digital display advertising.
- Develop a Top of Funnel & brand Awareness Strategy that supports our brands, target audiences including tests to optimise content and conversion metrics
- Grow strong relationships with our 3rd party affiliate partner, driving affiliate recruitment & promotional planning
- Work with internal marketing team and external agencies to support trading plans, aggressive growth targets and achieve marketing objectives.
- Manage the online activities to ensure campaigns are on track; weekly meetings to ensure improvements and actions are to drive incremental sales, improve ROI and reflect latest trends in the industry.
- Day to day management of all aspects of campaign development.
Based in Manchester, LSE Retail Group is a rapidly expanding lighting products business appearing in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 programme on 3 occasions in recent years. The speedy development of our business is driven by our 10 online brands and over 500 wholesale accounts. While sustaining strong profitable growth since formation, we have become one of the UK's largest lighting distributors and retailers. In 2016, we fulfilled more than one million customer orders from our 85,000 sqft high bay distribution centre in Eccles, UK. We have recently been recognised as one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK by the Manchester Evening News , Sunday Times Fast Track 100 and Investec Mid-Market 100 .
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Customer Acquisition Executive:
- At least 12 – 18 months experience in a similar role, ideally in the fashion or home industry
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Gets a buzz from seeing results
- Comfortable with data and analytics
- Strong writing skills with the ability to write and proof-read copy
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of influencer marketing and the blogger industry
- Strong creative flair
- Innovative thinker in generating campaigns for brand and blogger engagement
- You must have strong organisational and co-ordination skills managing multiple projects simultaneously
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.