Content Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Shape the brand strategy for the agency.
- Creative, dynamic office environment.
- Ownership of all content and social media.
What you’ll be doing
This is a hands-on role, where you will use your knowledge and experience in content creation, social media management and journalism to catapult the company into the hearts and minds of their target audience.
Your remit will cover a good variety of tasks, so you’ll keep developing your broad skill-set whilst working with a range of stakeholders. For example, you’ll create, curate and distribute all forms of content, focusing on the agency’s products, services, clients and industry trends, in order to communicate their distinct views and personality.
You’ll research and identify new client prospects, then run lead nurturing and demand generation processes through highly-targeted content, and refine your inbound marketing activity to drive customer conversion.
Another interesting element of this role is that you’ll have ownership for all the social media accounts, posting relevant content, tracking and reporting on channel performance using appropriate dashboards, e.g. Hootsuite.
Finally, you’ll play a part in setting up, marketing and delivering events which promote the agency, such as conferences, webinars and workshops, as well as representing the business at external events where necessary.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a similar role with responsibility for creating written communications.
- In-depth knowledge of content marketing best practices.
- A good understand of managing social media channels and tracking performance.
- Creative flair, energy and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Confidence and the ability to enegage with people from a variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to proactively find solutions to problems.
A competitive salary along with a pension scheme, private medical insurance, cycle to work scheme, and great training and development opportunities. Plus, you’ll be joining a friendly, creative office environment very close to the centre of Bristol.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina ASAP for more info.
Apply for Content Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly