Client Development Director
2 days left
Client Development Director - Buckinghamshire - £70,000 - £80,000
Commutable from Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Milton Keynes. Oxford, Watford, Banbury or Bicester
Massive opportunity for an experienced business development professional to join an independent performance improvement agency at senior level working across the UK and Europe.
Based in a charming barn conversion in rural Buckinghamshire, this agency has gone from strength to strength in the past few years and are now entering an exciting new growth phase. They specialise in solutions for employee engagement, channel incentives & events/exhibitions . They work with some of the best-known brands within consumer tech, automotive and financial services.
Now entering an exciting growth phase, they are looking for a Client Development Director to find, develop and convert new business within the UK and EU markets. You will be a major part of the creation of a £10m agency providing a consultative approach to senior level prospects across multiple sectors.
Key responsibilities are below:
- Utilise existing contacts to approach and discuss potential solutions
- Find, develop and win new business from target list of businesses
- Maximise potential new business opportunities through networking and conferences
- Presenting to decision makers at listed multinational companies
- Briefing team on opportunities and helping them develop tailor solutions accordingly
If you have experience in SAAS, channel marketing, motivation & incentives or employee engagement, this could be a very good fit. You will be required to travel within Europe so please keep this in mind when applying!
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £70,000 - £80,000 plus a leading benefits scheme:
- Industry leading Pension contribution
- Holiday Discounts
- Healthcare vouchers
- Performance related commission / bonus (£100k OTE)
- Cash plans
- Retail discounts
- Attractive offices with free parking
- Freedom to make your own decisions and plan your own diary
- Flexible working arangements
Apply for Client Development Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly