Senior Account Manager
Client Manager, £40K basic+Commission
Our client is an award winning information provider, serving a wide range of financial, business technology and professional services markets globally. An entrepreneurial and creative, digital-facing organisation on the cutting edge of media.
Due to growth in this division a talented Client Manager is required to join the Business Technology Group in the London based office. The job will suit an ambitious, confident and hard-working person keen to accelerate their career in sales.
You will be responsible for all commercial opportunities within the business technology group including events, lead generation, research and content sales. You will create and sell bespoke integrated packages to match our client’s specific requirements.
· Corporate sales experience is required.
· Able to sell multi-platform products confidently.
· A proven track record of winning new business and growing key accounts.
· A proven ability to present and negotiate with Senior Marketing Professionals and C Level Executives.
· Exceptional communication skills.
Are you keen to join the Family? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org to start your journey.
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people in Media, they operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s Covent Garden, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
They also offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working
- 25 days annual leave (increasing to 30 days)
- Group personal pension plan
- Health Cash Plan (company paid)
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Corporate gym membership
- Retail discounts
- IM Foundation - staff can volunteer a small amount of their time to contribute their skills and make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
Plus a number of salary sacrifice benefits including cycle to work, dental insurance, health assessments and many more! What’s not to like!!