Product & Marketing Assistant
We're currently working on behalf of a global B2B business who are seeking a Product and Marketing Assistant to join the Leeds team. This is an exciting time to join such a highly reputable business who are really going places.
In this role, you will be directly responsible for using the full marketing mix to plan, develop and deliver marketing activity to promote the companies product range.
- Creating and managing new packaging requests
- Coordinate with key internal stakeholders and key suppliers to manage product timelines
- Manage new product feasibility and sample requests
- Report writing on marketing activity
- Keeping on top of internal stakeholder relationships to support in the maintenance of effective working partnerships. (e.g. design agencies, printers & media vendors)
- Manage the email inbox
To be considered for this position we're looking for someone who ideally has experience within a product/marketing related role as well as a relevant degree (Business/Marketing and/or CIM qualification. You will be a solid all round marketer with knowledge of online analytics and digital tools. You must be an effective communicator, a self-starter and be comfortable working with people at all levels.