Strategy Director - B2B Agency- London
A well respected independent creative agency based in central London is looking for a talented Strategy Director to join the team.
With a whole host of awards under their belt, this B2B specialist work with some of the world's biggest blue-chip names offering everything from brand development, digital advertising through to content and experiential campaigns.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll deliver strategic thinking, inspire great creative to produce award-winning and effective integrated campaigns
You’ll be a B2B specialist, adept at translating the complex into simple key insights and passionate about solving business problems - from the large conglomerates to the SMEs. You’ll be confident developing relationships with clients at all levels with the ability to inspire those around you.
You'll either be a Strategy Director frusrated in your siloed role or a Senior Strategist looking for a step-up.
Some of the day to day
- Conducting and commissioning research
- Writing creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Working to deliver recommendations and robust strategies
- Developing integrated campaigns
- Developing content distribution strategy – search, social, web, mobile and direct channels
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Evaluating, optimise and monitor campaigns
- Proactively identify creative opportunities
- Actively contributing to new business pitches
What you’ll need
- At least 5 years’ experience in a marketing agency
- A natural ability to uncover killer insight
- Experienced in conducting and commissioning research
- Solid experience in B2B campaign delivery
- Experience in delivering fully integrated campaigns
- Able to write inspirational creative briefs
- Experience in using marketing automation software - Hubspot or similar
- Able to articulate your ideas in a concise manner
- Ability to identify opportunities
Experience working with brands in the tech/telco space desirable although not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Senior Planner to join a No.1 B2B agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.