7 days left
Excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading specialist designers of installations and urban art projects.
Specialising in the event and retail sector our client has a varied portfolio spanning a wide range of projects including retail, infrastructure, branding and light-led displays.
We are looking for someone who is a confident, innovative individual who can offer fresh design ideas and equally be prepared to take tight direction when required.
The ideal candidate will have top management skills and will be able to lead a creative design team.
What will you do?
- Lead the design team to develop design concepts for a diverse range of clients and projects using Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint to execute design pitches.
- Create dynamic Powerpoint documents to present to clients.
- Manage a small team including all aspects of planning, delegation etc.
- Plan the development of a design concept and support others in the design department with the formation of the design.
- Balance key milestones, budgets and visual aspirations of the design director at every stage whilst developing designs from project initiation through to the final presentation.
What Experience is required?
- PROFICIENT IN: Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Degree on Graphic or digital design/theatre design/VM or other relevant field
- Experience in working in a bust studio environment
- Experience of turning design concepts into a product/reality and of build methods/materials that will influence the final product.
If you are interested please send us our CV!
Apply for Studio/Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly