Account Manager – Outstanding Healthcare Agency
Account Manager – Outstanding Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £38k
Exceptional London healthcare agency seeks a talented Account Manager to work across a range of integrated healthcare accounts.
This agency is renowned for developing strategic marketing programmes for a broad array of healthcare brands.
It also provides strategic consultancy and comms support in the areas of medical devices and equipment, nutrition and veterinary medicine.
The team produces multi-channel programmes to reach a wide range of healthcare professionals, their patients and support networks.
All of the agency’s big ideas are built on a digital foundation and are media neutral. They believe in a customer-centric approach to marketing, crafting digital strategy outwards from customer behaviours, wants and needs, which delivers true effectiveness for their clients.
It is also one of the only agencies to offer flexible working and a true work-life balance.
The Account Manager role
You will support the Account Director and Senior Client Director in the efficient day-to-day running of busy global, regional and local client accounts from client brief to timely delivery at an exceptional standard.
- A thorough understanding of client brand, the market environment and marketing strategy
- Day-to-day running of accounts
- Ensuring proactive implementation of your projects to quality standards, meeting all deadlines
- Update clients on project progress
- Accurate estimating, billing and budget management to ensure project profitability
- Provide clear and accurate briefings to all personnel tasked with project implementation
- Proactively alert Account Director to issues and recommend strategies and solutions.
- Advise client on necessary campaign changes / external issues and challenge client appropriately
- Ensure speedy responses to client enquiries
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity beyond client ideas during campaign development
The bigger picture
- Work with the Account Director to develop opportunities for growing existing business
- Participate in developing new business pitches
This is a not-to-be-missed Account Manager opportunity with one of London’s leading lights.
Account Managers with healthcare / pharma experience, please do get in touch today.