Account Director – Stunning Healthcare Agency
Account Director – Stunning Healthcare Agency – Central London – to £60k
Exceptional London healthcare agency seeks a talented Account Manager to work across a range of integrated healthcare accounts.
This agency is renowned for developing strategic marketing programmes for a broad array of healthcare brands.
It also provides strategic consultancy and comms support in the areas of medical devices and equipment, nutrition and veterinary medicine.
The team produces multi-channel programmes to reach a wide range of healthcare professionals, their patients and support networks.
All of the agency’s big ideas are built on a digital foundation and are media neutral. They believe in a customer-centric approach to marketing, crafting digital strategy outwards from customer behaviours, wants and needs, which delivers true effectiveness for their clients.
It is also one of the only agencies to offer flexible working and a true work-life balance.
The Account Director role
- Shaping the long-term strategic direction of your accounts and ensuring current activities and budgets create future opportunities
- Ensure staff ownership and responsibility for projects from all members of the team
- Maintain strategic overview of accounts and contribute to strategic planning meetings with client
- Responsibility for account profitability
- Responsibility for negotiating financial arrangements with clients
- Actively participate in the development of client marketing strategy and thinking
- Maintain social contact with client personnel and contact about the strategic direction of the account
- Establish and maintain a role as consultant to client in partnership with the Creative Director
- Identify new business opportunities within existing client pool and potential prospects
- Responsible for driving, developing and presenting at new business pitches
- Lead and motivate supervised staff to fulfil their potential and assume appropriate responsibility
- Take on line management responsibilities including conducting appraisal interviews and monitoring of appraisal objectives
- Participate in interviewing and recruiting of new staff
- Take an active role in ‘on the job’ training of staff
This is a not-to-be-missed Account Director opportunity with one of London’s leading lights.
Account Directors with healthcare / pharma experience, please do get in touch today.