Omnichannel Partnerships Manager
A role unlike anything we've seen before, but surely the first of many!
We're working with a major retail / property owner who is looking for someone to develop partnerships with brands or businesses that do not currently have a physical store presence and could benefit from developing either a pop-up or longer-term store concept to build an engaging omnichannel approach.
This person would be responsible for finding brands in any sector (although with a focus on tech & pureplay eCommerce) and developing relationships with the key decision makers in order to launch concepts in the spaces owned by the business.
As such, you'll ideally need to bring a mixture of retail operations experience and some digital/eCommerce knowledge, in order to understand how to build an omnichannel strategy.
There's no pre-determined background for this but some of the things you'll need to be confident in doing are:
- Identifying & engaging with new brands who could benefit from taking up their first physical space
- Managing a CRM executive in order to build a long-term customer contact strategy
- Working with partners on new retail concepts
- Building new revenue streams with existing clients
- Taking on a role that hasn't existed before, with all the bumps in the road & endless opportunities that brings!