Senior Direct Marketing Officer – National Children’s Charity
Senior Direct Marketing Officer – National Children’s Charity – Central London – Maternity Cover Contract – £30-35k pro rata
One of the UK's most popular children’s charities is seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Officer.
This maternity-cover contract would suit someone with agency or client-side experience at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level. A background in digital and direct marketing is essential.
The contract lasts nine months and offers a REAL work-life balance. This role is EXCLUSIVE to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t see it advertised anywhere else.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious direct-marketing specialist to work for one of the country’s leading charity brands.
You will be working within the Direct Marketing team and reporting to the Acquisition Direct Marketing Manager.
Experience of working with direct-response campaigns and day-to-day campaign management across various digital channels (including mobile and website) is required.
You should have a passion for accountable advertising; evaluating weekly results to optimise creative treatments to maximise ROI.
You will also be used to juggling a multitude of campaigns, being a great time manager!
• Proven experience in leading and managing the implementation of Direct Marketing campaigns (in particular acquisition)
• Experience of charity fundraising (client side or agency) – preferred but not essential
• Experience of managing direct and digital campaigns
• Numerate (with at least Maths GCSE) and confident using Excel for budgeting and results monitoring
• Good eye for detail
Main duties and responsibilities
• Take the operational lead on managing digital-related acquisition direct marketing campaign activity
• Work with line manager, internal digital team and the media / digital agencies to review the annual digital plan; supporting refinement and optimisation of campaigns to maximise ROI
• Continually AB test creative, to improve results across PPC and paid social campaigns
• Creative testing across digital channels
• Main point of contact in the Direct Marketing team for digital for all cross-charity projects
• Ensure the DRTV campaign has a strong presence online and that web pages are up-to-date and accurate
Salary and benefits
The salary is up to £35k plus 30 days’ holiday; early Friday finishes and much, much more!
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Officer – National Children’s Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly