Technical Account Manager - Video AdTech
Technical Account Manager - video marketing/advertising
£30,000 - £40,000 + bonus - Marylebone
Founded nearly 10 years ago, this company delivers effective video marketing through a purpose-built platform for video and have been very successful in doing so. They are much more than an ad server, they reach more screens and more channels with richly personalized, data-driven creatives.
What would I be doing?
An important role within the business, you will be working closely with clients, partners and the creative department, you will be responsible for the successful execution of video advertising campaigns utilizing the video platform. You will help resolve campaign issues, provide training and best practice and effectively project manage and monitor/manage client relationships.
Sounds good, tell me more!
They have just shy of 300 employees and have 4 offices in USA, 1 in London & 1 in Sydney.
Now based in Marylebone they are continuing to grow their team throughout 2018.
What do I need?
- 3-5+ years' experience in online advertising, either in an account management role or technical operations
- Strong knowledge of the digital space, specifically in video
- Familiar with at least one video ad server
- Knowledge of industry-specific terms (VAST, VPAID)
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced office