Ad Ops & Technology Director - Hyper Growth Digital Agency
Advertising Operations Director
Hyper Growth Digital Media Agency, London
up to £80K + Agency Benefits
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take an agency through a hyper growth phase? With over 800 people in the US and 60 people here in London, the agency is currently looking to replicate that success across EMEA.
Initially you'll come in and support the media team on connecting brands with the best technology partners and world with experts in implementation/data/reporting across Programmatic, Display, PPC & Paid Social, but with a plan to build that team out to about 40 in 6/9 months' time. This role reports directly in to the VP,Media for the London office, who has spent the last four years running the whole media operation out of LDN and joined the business from the NYC office.
You'll have a major task ahead of you, supporting and building the technology stack for a brand new and major piece of business. You'll be tasked with becoming a respected leader within the agency and relied upon for high-level operations management as well as your expertise's within ad technology, you'll be the go to person for the technical elements of the campaigns.
What are the main aims of the role?
- Build a technology stack, that plugs into all the right partners.
- Lead the digital output through innovation.
- Strengthen partner relationships.
- Be the go to person for all things technical and ad operations.
So, what do we need for this role on a granular level?
- Someone with an opinion on Oracle vs. Adobe's DMP solution.
- Ran an RFP for an MTA solution.
- Can do pixel implementation in their sleep.
- Developed a Tagging/taxonomy Schema.
- Previous Independent or Network agency experience within an ad operations or technical role.