6 days left
Integrated agency | Central London | £27-32,000
A great opportunity for a proven Account Manager to join a London-based independent agency working across a portfolio of blue chip brands.
The Great & The Good are delighted to see this agency go from strength to strength. I could give the recruiter spiel about award-winning work and blue chip clients but what attracts most people to this London agency is their genuine interest in their employees as people. As a result, this company offers some of the most employee-friendly soft benefits around and has fostered a culture of inclusivity, collaboration and mutual trust - not just internally but also with their clients.
Working alongside a team of genuinely talented people, the Account Manager will be the day to day contact for clients. As a result, you will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee integrated marketing campaigns - advertising, social, in-store, DM/CRM, digital, etc.
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Be valued partner to your clients
- Join a meritocratic agency which helps people to progress
Already a proven Account Manager in an integrated or CRM-focused agency, you will have:
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and internally
- Managed significant budgets
- A track record of campaigns meeting timing and financial targets
- Repeatedly shown your proactive approach
For more information about this Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly