Senior Ad Ops Executive
Media agency Ad-Ops role at the best UK Media Agency there is.
High profile role in high profile agency working on world famous brands. Apply now!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
As an Ad Operations Senior Executive, you will work with the digital investment team to run Ad Operations across all clients.
• In collaboration with account teams understand reporting requirement and current Prisma work flow. Assist with transition to the new process by setting up Prisma trainings for the teams.
• Troubleshoot campaign related issues.
• Assisting on client site tagging requirements and roll out suggested tagging strategy once confirmation from the client is received. GTM
• Train internal teams on industry best practice.
• Consult on dynamic creative setup
• Monitor campaign delivery via automated reports
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who is willing to now, do the best in their career.
• Have absolute accuracy in all work undertaken
• Be confident working with data and have excellent numeracy skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and be effective under pressure
• Be adept at interpreting data, taking learnings and applying these to meaningful solutions for clients.
• Learn and adapt to new systems and new ways of working as the Ad Operations Team evolves.