Paid Social Media Specialist
Client side opportunity at a fast-growing ecommerce brand! Suitable for candidates with 1-2 years experience in Paid Social. If you're interested in moving client side, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
GoGroopie is a rapidly growing start-up that has emerged as one of the leading online discount marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers with thousands of sellers throughout the UK, giving customers an endless range of unique and inspiring items and experiences.
The Social PPC specialist will manage and run campaigns for all the markets that the company operate in, and have expert knowledge in paid search/social campaigns in order to drive growth and a consistent positive ROI.
• Manage the Paid social campaigns, report to the Head of Marketing, and ensure the tracking/ tagging has been set up for reporting and analytical purposes.
• You will work with in-house sales and content teams on product selection and landing page testing to ensure all campaigns are optimised at every stage.
• Conduct data analysis of ads to make recommendations and reports as to which creative, ad sets and demographics work best.
• Manage social media properties (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), including daily monitoring, posting, and content development
The ideal candidate will be someone who has the passion, drive and tenacity to make a difference.
• Solid experience running complex, high-budget Facebook campaigns
• Be a self-starter than can work just as well autonomously as in a team
• Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals as well as being able to shape and develop a brand search strategy
• Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – SEO, display, remarketing, affiliates etc