Digital Marketing Specialist
5 days left
• Own and develop all social media strategy.
• Varied role with SEO, PPC, and Content creation.
• Modern offices with parking on site.
We are working with a very ambitious organisation that specialise in something modern and environmentally friendly. We are seeking a Digital Marketing specialist to focus and develop the Social Media strategy, plan and deliver digital marketing campaigns, liaise with local market sales managers and support with all things SEO, PPC, Website Management and Landing Page Optimisation focused.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be coordinating the group wide-roll out of the company’s social media operation plan. This is a skillset that they don’t currently have in the team, so skills in this are highly sought after within the business. You’ll get the chance to own and develop this and really make an impact. You’ll get the opportunity to own and develop this and really make an impact. You’ll also be supporting and coordinating the display media activities and focusing on creating awareness in the market from a brand and customer value perspective. This will also include creative development, agency coordination, and campaign launch support and performance monitoring.
Another focus of yours will be to create and collate industry relevant content for social media and display marketing opportunities. Throughout the marketing team there are a number of specialists covering a broad range of things, however as a team you will all be working and supporting interdependent marketing channels such as PPC, SEO and Email. You’ll also have access to data to carry out analysis and provide insight and leverage opportunities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• You’ll need to have lots of Social Media experience from within a similar role
• Degree level educated or equivalent
• Understanding of online customer decision making
• Experience with using display and social media digital marketing channels to build intelligent campaigns that generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey
• Understanding and experience with search marketing strategies involving PPC, SEO and website management
• Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
• Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
• Familiarity with coordinating and working with third party agencies to deliver tasks and projects on time
• The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution.
• Beneficial (not essential) – Multilingual
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Competitive salary between £26,000 – £28,000 (depending on experience) per annum +10% performance bonus, 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum, Income Pension, Life Insurance, Medical Coverage, Financial support for industry recognised training programs.
Please apply below with your most recent CV and cover note! I’ll be available to answer any questions via email and telephone.
Apply for Digital Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly