Digital Designer - Twickenham
Haymarket Network engage audiences with great content - whether that’s delivered online, across social, in print or even at the bus stop. It’s all down to applying the same expertise that’s gone in to growing Haymarket’s own famous brands over the past 60 years.
We are looking for a creative, problem solving, Multi-Channel Designer to bring our award-winning client projects to life and be part of our successful pitch team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for great design, a desire to work hard and have enthusiasm by the bucket load.
- Work from a brief to develop design systems, modules and style guides
- Work with UX designers and front-end developers to generate and realise creative concepts
- Create designs that will work for editorial storytelling
- Work effectively with content editors and art directors to best communicate products and brands and create assets for channels, whether that’s designing links, social media imagery or basic animations
- Be aware of and able to apply the latest ideas and trends in graphic design, iconography, imagery and typography
We can help the right candidate to develop their skills and knowledge to become one of the creative stars of the future.
- Proven experience in an agency design team
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work
- Excellent multi-channel typography, visual design and layout skills
- Adobe Creative Suite software skills
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML5
- IA, UX and performance-led design understanding
- Good understanding of digital usability
- Knowledge of film direction, editing and animation
- Experience of commissioning photographers, illustrators
The right candidate should be:
- Naturally creative and imaginative
- A strong and persuasive communicator
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines
- Open to criticism and be able to work positively
- Flexible and willing to adapt design ideas to meet technical criteria
- A team player and enjoy working alongside colleagues
- Organised and self-motivated
- Interested in the future of design and digital media