Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
Boutique branding and design agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work across multiple clients/brands across the business.
Based in the central London office, this role will involve planning, executing and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines – and within budget – in a fast-paced branding and integrated agency environment.
You will be working for exciting and interesting brands, helping to ensure the success of high-profile marketing campaigns. This is a golden opportunity to look friends and family in the eye and say: “I did that.”
The role will involve:
- Managing campaign and project deliverables in a deadline-driven environment.
- Developing project plans and timelines.
- Coordinating creative revisions and approvals between clients and creative studio.
- Recording and facilitating client requests.
- Updating and revising schedules as needed to deliver creative needs.
- Reconciling and managing time-tracking against the campaign.
- Assisting with budget and invoice management.
- Facilitating and organizing regular internal and client status calls.
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least three years account experience working for a design agency on brand work.
- Be experienced working with and managing internal and external partner networks.
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of client service and responsiveness, with extreme attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Have excellent communications and presentation skills and be confident and proactive in engaging with senior agency, partner and client representatives.
- Understand and appreciate the role of brand development in business success.
- Be design fluent, bright, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and collaborative.
- Be passionate about brands and design.
- Have experience project managing digital and web design
This is an excellent opportunity to work with an agency that are medium sized (20 people), who are growing and have a good retained client