Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Location: fantastic office in central London
Salary: in the region of £35,000 per annum plus completely uncapped bonus (average take home probably an additional 25% of basic salary) and benefits.
Start date: September / October
We are so excited to be representing one the advertising & digital industry's leading intelligence hubs, and major intermediary points for pitch processes. This business is EXTREMELY well-respected in the industry and it's a very buoyant time: 2018 has been very successful.
As such they are hoping to welcome a Business Development professional into their team to maintain and grow their brand relationships. Ultimately you will influence the direction brand-side marketers take in appointing their agency partners, and help them keep abreast of opinion and industry trends. Your role day to day will involve:
- Building relationships with senior marketers who will be happy to talk shop (existing clients). You'll be interested to understand what their brand challenges are, what the future vision is, what agencies they use, what projects are coming up and when reviews may be due
- Forging new relationships with prospects (brands), and - in a similar vein - understanding what their upcoming needs might be
- Bring an expert in the industry: attending high profile internal and external industry events, staying up to date with industry news and opinion, understanding who's who etc
- Ultimately working to achieve commercial targets - both team and personal
At your support will be:
- a first-rate PR, editorial and marketing team to provide you with tools and insight to take to your clients
- a cutting edge platform that will transform the way brands handle their pitch process
- an extremely high-value contact list of the leading marketers across the UK and beyond
- your boss (Director) and the wider team, to work together and share ideas with
With the above in mind, we're very happy to hear from you if are perhaps:
- a business development manager / exec from a creative agency
- or// an account management professional - again from an agency - with some experience of business development
- or// a proven biz dev or relationship manager from a new business consultancy, or professional / awards body
- or// a successful recruitment professional with deep expertise in the advertising & marketing world.
To be successful in this role, you must also possess confidence in consultative selling, a flair for building professional relationships and have a good understanding (and genuine interest) of the advertising world.
Please apply immediately - we'd love to hear from you.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.