Customer Experience Manager - Digital - FS
Innovation is the key in this new opportunity for a digitally experienced, creative business analyst to work in the marketing department of major financial services company. You will be up to date with the latest technology innovations including, platforms, launching websites and mobile apps. Flexible working offered.
Renowned investment financial services company offering an outstanding and innovative ecommerce environment are looking for a Digital Customer Experience Manager to join the marketing department, in their new customer experience team. Based in new, state of the art, top technology riverside offices they offer great benefits, a fast moving, supportive, ever changing environment where people are truly valued and genuinely excited to be part of what they're doing. They're a progressive company with a great work/life ethos.
I am looking for a customer centric CE manager to research, understand and improve the customer journey ensuring a good experience for all. Reporting to the Head of Member Experience of this large marketing team you will be responsible for ensuring that their digital proposition is evidence based via commissioning research, MI and user testing. You will build a full understanding of customers for digital solutions and marketing activities along with researching technological innovations for this rapidly growing fin-tech company.
Will have a varied work programme e.g. idea creation, change process and delivering change projects. You will be a great problem solver, with strong communication skills and happy liaising with digital delivery, marketing and creative services supporting the proposition teams with product development.
Day to day you will:
- Lead product and service response projects on policy, regulatory and customer behavioural changes
- Use behavioural studies and data to initiate strategies to communicate to customers using digital channels
- Develop briefs, implement and review audience contact plans
- Set requirements and follow through
- Create and deliver targeted briefs for internal and external team and agencies
- Track, monitor and report activity results, then refine
- Budget management
- Organising stakeholder workshops
- Work with third parties
I'm looking for a Digital Customer Experience who's used to delivering customer centric solutions to complex problems and has worked in a market leading brand:
- Proposition development experience across multiple digital platforms including desktop, mobile web and apps
- Used to bringing digital products and features to market, websites/mobile solutions
- Experience of improving customer experience through new technologies, innovations and process improvements
- Strong communicator/influencer - lots of stakeholder engagement
- Good analytical skills, logical thinking
- Innovative, aware of emerging digital developments
This is a new role in the team with lots of scope for an innovative business analyst who would enjoy working in a dynamic and supportive and challenging environment.
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply" now.