Business Development Manager (sustainability)
5 days left
Business Development Manager
The role is an agency business development leadership one – with the particularity that the agency is looking for someone who has experience with and an understanding of sustainability.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining a constant pipeline of significant new business opportunities for the company.
You would be leading a team of two juniors. Both are tasked with generating meetings and openings and one is also focusing on marketing and research with responsibility for social media and event coordination.
The role covers four key areas of responsibility:
- Lead new business efforts through networking and cold calling
- Leading RFP qualification, team casting, critical review of responses and pitch shepherding
- Working alongside the consultants to develop marketing materials to drive reputation in market and create new biz opportunities
- Internal reporting and team management
The business is widely perceived to be the leader in the Sustainability space and the client list and scale of mandate are extremely powerful sales tools in themselves. Major clients include FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies.
The range of client tasks that the agency seeks to commissions covers:
• sustainability strategy development
• creation of sustainability frameworks/plans – with goals, targets, processes and management disciplines to support
• defining purpose and purpose-based strategies
• materiality assessments
• stakeholder engagement
• senior management engagement/workshops
• sustainability and integrated reporting
• social media/digital strategy for sustainability, issues tracking and influencer engagement
• communications campaigns (consumer and other stakeholders)
Apply for Business Development Manager (sustainability)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly