Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London
An experienced Account Manager with an Integrated background is needed to join this dynamic integrated agency based in South West London.
Award-winning network creative agency that create powerful brand and retail ideas that amaze and persuade people to buy. Core work: Promotional Marketing; Shopper Marketing; Experiential; Social Media & PR; Trade Marketing; Creative Technology and ATL.
The role is the key client contact on this global Mobile business, reporting into an AD and managing an AE.
Be the lead day-to-day eyes and ears of the account responsible for the delivery of projects. The integral member of team working with the agency in developing and managing business, getting the work done and delivered, on brief, on time and on budget.
This is a fast paced account with a variety of projects on the go across a range of touch points. The role includes planning and coordinating events, executing handset launches across press, digital display, in-store and with staff. Creating and managing staff incentives, both sales and knowledge based. As well as POS and retail construction (bespoke displays etc.) It is a particularly varied and integrated role.
- Is the trusted day to day contact
- Has a clear understanding of the marketing plan/targets/objectives
- Keeps am updated status for their channel, shares this on a weekly basis
- Attends key channel planning and strategy meetings
- Collates information for client briefs from CMM - knows what questions to ask
- Collates relevant campaign copy and assets for briefs and distribution to channels
- Provides knowledge in guiding internal teams across the agency to meet client goals,
- Writes internal briefs and manages all jobs through the agency systems and procedures, liaises with other internal departments - such as booking in time with Creative Services
- Briefs work into the relevant resources, from Conceptual Teams to Artwork
- Judges creative ideas in terms of factual legal accuracy and relevance to and adherence to the creative brief
- Briefs and manages external suppliers
- Delivers polished presentations, both written and verbal
- Puts together insightful competitive reviews.
Is this you?
- Creative - clever, original thinkers, searches for new and different ways of operating, innovative, imaginative
- Commercial - able to add value, entrepreneurial, enterprising
- Courageous - willing to take calculated risk, challenges what needs to be, says the difficult things when necessary
- Astute - makes wise decisions despite ambiguity, listens well instead of reacting fast, response is effective and timely
- Passionate - delivers amazing work, exceeds expectations, delivers on commitments, inspires others with a desire for excellence, curious
- Selflessness - seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first, honest, non-political.
- at least 2-3 years in an agency
- Bright, well organised, responsive, accountable and proactive
- Ready to make projects happen and move work through the agency, while juggling a variety of projects and deadlines
- Able to forge strong relationships with clients
- Confident to present work and ideas
- Telecoms experience is not mandatory, an interest in the technology sector and desire to work on a fast paced retail account is needed
- A knowledge of print, digital and production would be useful.
Salary £28-32K. If this is you, please apply immediately.