Account Director - Experiential Agency - London
6 days left
A commercially minded Account Director Experiential is needed to join this brand experience agency in London.
This mid size agency give brands the power to build closer relationships with consumers by immersing them in engaging, memorable and shareable experiences. Experiences that make people feel and not just see, bring people together, inspire people to think differently and get people saying great things about brands.
Their client list ranges from major multi-nationals to private independents spanning consumer goods, alcohol, automotive, travel, tech.
You will lead on multiple client relationships, take briefs, manage the creative response and oversee each project from brief through to delivery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a number of top tier brand client accounts
- Growing existing relationships
- Driving and developing new business
- Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, operations, finance)
- Managing budgets and forecasts
- Managing and developing junior team members
- Overseeing the execution of each project
- Fostering an energetic, ambitious and supportive agency culture
Is this you?
- 5-6 years experience in an experiential agency of which at least 6 months as an AD
- You'll demonstrate a hunger to grow existing relationships; identifying new opportunities and crafting proposals
- You'll demonstrate financial acumen
- Experience of team management
- Experience of new business pitches
- Excellent project management skills
- You're committed to building a better business
- You're well organised and self-sufficient.
Salary £45-50K. if this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
Apply for Account Director - Experiential Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly