Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - Birmingham
A talented Senior Account Manager is urgently required to join the Birmingham office of this global advertising agency and work on one of the fastest growing UK FMCG brand.
This is the Birmingham branch of one of the world's largest advertising and communications network which boasts over 200 offices in 130 countries worldwide. In 2017 they netted 900 awards, including 100+ Cannes Lions and 1 most effective agency so creativity really is at the forefront of everything they do.
The Birmingham business employs more than 350 people, and they're enjoying their most successful year to date. Hence hiring like crazy and that's where you come in…If you want to join an iconic network agency that offers you the chance to progress your career with a great development programme then this is the place for you.
A Senior Account Manager with activation experience is needed to join an effervescent team working on the UK's fastest growing brand. This alternative food brand has risen to fame since its launch in 2013 and is already no. 34 in the top 100 brands...
They've already created some unparalleled activity, delivered brand experiences at some of the UK's best loved festivals and worked with the world's biggest drink brands to put that brand in 'mouths and minds' and they now need extra support to take the brand to new heights for 2018 and beyond.
You'll get the chance to work with some of the top minds in the industry giving you unrivalled insight into their way for planning, ideation and creativity. They are strategically-led, integrated all-over-it-ness, all brought to life with game changing thinking and creative execution.
Is This You?
- You will have worked agency side before ideally in some 'activation' remit although experience in Promotional Marketing, Shopper or Customer Marketing accounts will serve you well.
- Perhaps you're client-side within an Activation role and always wanted to work in a thriving agency?
- You're at your best at full speed and work well under pressure without dropping the ball.
- Detail, detail and detail; if you're sloppy then don't bother applying
- Plus all the usual agency stuff (ppt, excel, timing plans, commercially astute, slick presenter, cool but ever so humble obviously)
- As well as being an activation expert, we're looking for someone who understands the role experiential play in growing a young and ambitious brand
- Well versed in Shopper and Consumer insights or at least able to embrace these into your planning
- Familiarity with the Big 4 UK grocers, ideally with experience in delivering in these channels
- Strong collaborative skills and the ability to manage client and supply partners
- Understand the channel mix and how to implement successful, integrated campaigns
If you think this is the role for you, please apply immediately.