Senior Account Manager/AD Shopper - Integrated Agency - London
An experienced Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director with Shopper expertise is needed to join this forward thinking agency in the heart of London.
This mid size integrated agency is a family of like-minded individuals who are renowned for being imaginative, entrepreneurial, switched-on, progressive, determined, pragmatic, energised and supportive.
Their expertise lies in Brand Planning & Brand Activation and they have 3 strategic centres of excellence: Promotional, Experiential, Shopper fuelled by Digital, Creative, Social.
An exciting role for an ambitious candidate who will enjoy the benefits of working on a leading global consumer lifestyle brand.
The account is growing so there's plenty of headroom for someone who is hungry and ambitious and will give you the opportunity to show off both solid client management skills and your ability to work closely with creative teams.
Reporting into an SAD, you will take responsibility for the development of the account by acting as a link between the clients and agency. Whether you are responding to client briefs, enhancing relationships, managing budgets, compiling insight or working closely with the SAD on anything else, you should be able to think on your feet and not be afraid to ask the difficult questions that help the account grow.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management/smooth running of the account and delivery of projects (typically there will be multiple on the go at any one time). You will be the main point of contact for the Marketing Managers and will be responsible for the development of proposals as well as supporting documents such as timing plans, presentations etc.
Is this you?
The ideal candidate will be able to maintain and develop strong relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers alike, will be a self-starter and a great team player. The role will require strong strategic thinking and planning as well as management of the creative process (including briefing, development and delivery of design/artwork). The role will also require liaising with all areas of the business on a day-to-day basis (including Planning, Digital and Live Experiential).
The successful candidate will demonstrate a clear passion for the industry (particularly in a BTL setting) and be up for building their career with the agency. With a huge New Biz pipeline, this is a really exciting time at the agency for all levels and roles.
- Day to day client management and management of multiple projects/campaigns
- Collation of product/category insight and research
- Development of Shopper planning docs and purchase decision journeys in collaboration with SADs and Head of Shopper
- Creation of detailed and inspiring briefs for creative teams and designers
- All finance processes
- Keeping on top of shopper trends and any of our clients' competitor activity
- Participating in or helping to facilitate cross-agency and client workshops
- Preparing for and attending client meetings - regularly in Amsterdam
Skills and capabilities
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a marketing (BTL) activation agency
- A passion for and experience in shopper marketing a must, with a clear understanding of different retail customers and channels involved
- Strategic, clever thinker with an inquisitive and proactive nature
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- An intelligent and articulate strategic thinker, who is willing to fully immerse themselves into the brand, category and product, but also the discipline of shopper marketing.
- A knowledge of digital marketing and CRM would certainly be an asset
- Ability to inspire the best work from creative teams, through clear briefing and collaboration
- Enthusiasm and willingness to go above and beyond
- Confident, honest communicator, able to build relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Written communication skills to the highest standard
- Confidence with internal finances - estimating, invoicing etc.
- A social, fun and outgoing personality
Salary £40-45K. If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.