Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - South West London
5 days left
An experienced Senior Account Manager within an integrated background is urgently needed to join this award winning creative agency that helps brands and retailers convert people into buyers and advocates. The agency is based in a vibrant area of South West London.
This an award-winning creative agency that creates powerful brand and retail ideas that amaze and persuade people to buy. They are part of a global network and cover: promotional marketing, shopper, experiential, social, media & PR, trade marketing, creative tech and ATL.
Acting as the lead day-to-day eyes and ears on this large telco brand, a high volume fast-paced global retail client, you'll manage all projects and campaigns through agency systems and procedures. Working in a team of 10, key work streams include store roll-out programmes, monthly campaign and tactical activity including bespoke flagship store builds and digital in retail elements as well as adhoc strategic or retail based briefs.
- Provides retail expertise and leadership
- Develops and nurtures strong rapport with clients,
- Leads the development and implementation of operational and strategic solutions
- Plans and executes projects that are on strategy, on time and on budget
- Delivers polished client presentations and reporting, both written and verbal
- Actively contributes to overall idea generation with agency team
- Ensures that the financial and legal aspects of the campaigns/ projects/account are managed according to agency procedures
- Be responsible for on-the-job training/mentorship, development and feedback to Account Executive and any other more junior team members
- Front basic creative briefing meetings with client (e.g. small projects, amends)
- Efficient financial management; controls client budget efficiently and carefully, communicating potential overspends as necessary, inputs into forecasting
- Participate in brainstorms to provide new thinking wherever possible
- Contribute at all times to the ethos and spirit of the agency
Is This You?
They highly value the following attributes:
- Commercial - able to add value, entrepreneurial, enterprising
- Astute - makes wise decisions despite ambiguity, listens well instead of reacting fast, response is effective and timely
- Passionate - delivers amazing work, exceeds expectations, delivers on commitments, inspires others with a desire for excellence, curious
- Selflessness - seeks what is best for the company and colleagues first, honest, non-political
Experience and Credentials
- Previous agency experience (3 years), gained working on retail and/or shopper accounts
- Experience of working on high-volume and fast-paced accounts
- Proven success in collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team in achieving established objectives
- Regularly delivers quality work (creatively and strategically solid) within budget parameters
- Successful leadership of clients
- Successful negotiation skills
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - South West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly