7 days left
Integrated agency | Hoxton, London | £30-35,000
If you're a proven Account Manager with experience of a wide range of comms channels, The Great & The Good would love to chat with you about a role with a dynamic London agency.
We are recruiting on behalf of a true London success story. Over the past few years, this agency have brought their near-unique offering to a niche market and the reaction has been (to say the least) extraordinarily positive.
Working with some of the best known brands in their sector, this agency has developed a company culture based on rewarding success, deep relationships and treating employees like humans.
Working into a Business Director who loves to develop the team, this Account Manager role will be nurturing a relationship with a global brand. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Work across a broad range of creative projects - digital, social, print, events, content, etc.
- Coordinate with key contacts at clients who value the agency
- Learn from key agency people
- Handle significant project budgets
- Further your career in a vibrant creative agency
Already an Account Manager in a creative agency, you will have shown your ability to:
- Lead creative projects
- Build exceptional relationships
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Manage B2B accounts
- Spot opportunities to grow your accounts
For more information about this exciting Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly