Insight Co-ordinator, Central London – Up to £25k DOE plus benefits
This top marketing agency specialises in delivering industry leading commercial and engagement partnerships. Partnerships that drive commercial growth for their clients, through leveraging their assets - brand, technology, people and customer base. They need an Insight Co-ordinator.
As a start-up, they’re a mix of entrepreneurial risk-takers and game-changers – could you be the Insight Co-ordinator.
They currently lead the partnerships charge on one of the Big Four telcos new digital customer loyalty and engagement platform, creating, developing and executing tactical and strategic customer engagement and monetisation (generating direct revenue) partnerships, with many of the UK’s biggest and best-loved digital and high street brands. This Insight Co-ordinator would an integral part of this project.
This is a newly created Insight Co-ordinator role that has data gathering, collection, insight and analysis at its core. As the Insight Co-ordinator, you’ll work seamlessly with the Partnerships team, as well as when called for - the broader client account team in co-ordinating and measuring the performance of all Wuntu inventory, so as to accurately measure whether it was a success or otherwise.
Key tasks for this Insight Co-ordinator include (but are not limited to):
- Data (sales figures) gathering of the programme’s inventory to determine how it performed - what worked, what didn’t, by offer type and category.
- Build, maintain and develop an effective results database of campaign performance, ensuring that it is the ‘single source of the truth’ of how inventory performed.
- Work with the various members of the Partnership team – Account Directors / Managers / Exec’s to:
- Help build partner case studies, supporting business reviews with existing partners, allowing them to continue to grow in line with the programme’s ambitions.
- Help build case studies and sales pitches to prospective new partners showing the value that the programme can deliver for them and their business – helping them to achieve their KPI’s and objectives.
We need this Insight Co-ordinator to be a:
- Recent graduate (within last 2-3 years) with an appropriate / relevant degree, with good analytical skills.
- Bright, hardworking, and prepared to get stuck in, with a keen eye for and attention to detail.
- Not frightened of numbers but instead loves playing with them, manipulating spreadsheets and other data sources to make tables / graphs and other tools to deliver clear and simple analysis and measurement of what’s being delivered.
- Commercially sound / astute with some previous experience of data analysis.
- Some experience in the measurement / evaluation and analysis of post campaign marketing / sales activity would be advantageous.
- Digitally savvy with a good understanding of consumer mobile and other consumer focussed digital experiences.
- 1-2 years’ experience of working within a fast paced ‘can do’ commercial team, potentially sales or performance-based marketing other fast paced environments.
We need an Insight Co-ordinator who’s dynamic, bright, sparky, ideas-led, has entrepreneurial spirit, is collaborative, fun-loving, hard-working and has a ‘can-do’ attitude – shrinking violets or those with massive ego’s need not apply!
If you’re the Insight Co-ordinator we need then please get in touch quoting job reference SS394.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.